How To Play
Card Revoked & Girls Night Out games require a minimum of three people to play and a maximum of six. However, you can buy extra response cards if you're having a large party. For larger groups, select teams and give a set of multiple choice cards to each.
If you have other questions, please see the section of our site called, "What You Need To Know Before You Buy."
How To Play
- Distribute the response cards to all players. Everyone should have 4 answer cards marked A,B,C,D in their hand.
- Each participant should take a turn hosting and reading the question game cards (Majority Rules & Correct Answer).
- The game host should read the cards out loud, first announcing if the card is correct answer or majority wins.
- After reading the question, participants have 6-10 seconds to answer.
- After 6-10 seconds, the game host will give directions to flip their cards revealing their answer choices.
- 'Correct Answer' cards have the correct answer highlighted in black
- 'Majority Wins' cards are determined by:
- The answer selected by the majority of players. (4 Players, 3 say 'A' then 'A' wins)
- If there is a tie, the game host makes the call on which answer wins.
See the video below to see the directions in action: